Our Company Safety and Health Policy
The personal health, safety and wellbeing of each employee at Our Company is considered to be one of the most important responsibilities. Our safety objective is to educate each individual through an ongoing safety program and provide the necessary information regarding safety standards. Our Company is committed to providing quality training and education in an environment that supports and reinforces proper safety practices and procedures.
In compliance with the Health and Safety at work Legislation, it is our policy to do all that is reasonably practicable to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all employees, contractors and visitors.
We will adopt policies on all matters of Health and Safety that are compatible with the provisions of all Health and Safety Acts. Regulations, Industry Standards and Duty of Care.
- Provide safe use, handling, transport and storage of substances and articles.
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision.
- Provide a safe place of work, access and egress.
- Provide a safe working environment with adequate welfare facilities.
- Where risks to Safety or Health need to be ‘assessed’ under specific duty or regulation, the Company will ensure that ‘assessment’ is carried out and that all actions shown to be necessary will be implemented.
- Aspire to those standards recognised as being best or approved practice in order to ensure, so as reasonably practicable, the Health, Safety and Welfare at work of its employees, customers, contractors and others affected by our activities.
- Should any of the Company’s activities endanger the Health of any employee, such activities will be monitored and, where necessary, health surveillance implemented.
The Health and Safety objective of Buildables is to continually improve its Health and Safety performance by the application of risk assessment, control measures and procedures, improving its Health and Safety management systems through review and the promotion of a positive health culture.